Hi everyone! I'm super exited this is my first blogpost! My plan for this blog is to write on Wednesday and Sunday every week about various tween concerns. I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you on those days.
Now for today's blogpost:
So tomorrow is the first day EOG's (end of grade testing). I feel that some of the rules of EOG's are kinda ridiculous such as......
1) After you are done testing you may not read, lay your head down, or draw.
[And by the way if you are a quick worker you just sit there for hours...]
2) If one kid talks then your whole class has to start the whole 3 days of testing over, no matter what day you on.
3) We will have questions on the test that we have never even talked about.
So people, here's how we are going to survive the EOG's:
1) Take your time or you will be sitting there studying your fingernails.
2) Tell everyone "Nobody talk."
3) If it is a a question you don't know then use process elimination.
EOG's are rough and the rules are kinda ridiculous but we can overcome this!!!!
Check back Wednesday to get an EOG update and a new blog post. And that's all for today's TaterTots Thoughts.
P.S. I got the name of this blog from my mom calling me tatertot when I was little. :)